Friday, October 19, 2018

Community Profile - Quote Sandwich

download.jpg



When my dad started working in the field it was very difficult for him, since he was not used to working there. Working in the field for him was very exhausting, the pay wasn't very good, and almost did not have breaks to eat. My father didn't like to work there, but he had no other choice because in the Imperial Valley there was not so much work. My dad works there because he had to support his family since that was his priority; he wanted to see us happy. My dad didn't like it to rain in Imperial Valley because if it rained there was no work since the soil of the field got too wet and nobody could work. Then the workers had to wait like three days for the soil to dry completely to return to work. Something that my father said when he worked in the field was “I don't want any of my daughters to be field workers, I prefer to hurt myself for their future.” For my dad, working in the field was never a shame and thanks to that effort working in the field, he was able to take his family forward in this country. Even though the work was very heavy, he never complained because the purpose of he was to get out ahead with his family.

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

My Assignments