Friday, September 28, 2018

Book out of Your Past





Ender’s Shadow
Resultado de imagen para ender's shadow bookThis book is one of my favorites because it is about aliens who want to invade the earth. I really enjoyed this book because everything that has to do with aliens I love it. The title of the book is Ender's Shadow is a parallel science fiction novel by the American author Orson Scott Card.  I read this book about two years ago and I read it for fun, since reading often relaxes me. I remember that I read this book in my house listening music. When I read the book and listened to music at the same time, I imagined the scenes of the book. I remember that this book had a friend, since his English teacher had assigned it to him. Then, I was very impressed by the cover of the book, which said Ender's Shadows, and I bought it in the bookstore. This book is about aliens who want to invade the earth. This book it’s very interesting, since they are children who fight against the aliens. I remember it because that book has a movie and every time when I watch the movie I remember the book. I really like everything about the book, but what I really liked was when Bean met Ender. They throughout history fight against aliens who wants to destroy the earth, but supposedly that fight was an exam. Finally, Bean and Ender realize that they were fighting in real life and it was not just a game. Of course I would recommend this book. However, this book is about science fiction not everyone likes this kind of stories, but people who like this kind of stories would love this book. I would recommend it because this book describes places and people very well that you can even imagine, it's as if it were a comic but without drawings everything is mental.

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

My Assignments