Friday, September 28, 2018

The Anecdote

  Faces of Imperial
Resultado de imagen para Field workers      
     Since I was born, my father has always been a hard-working man who has given us support and love for his family. He is the most special person in my life. He is a very good dad for me. My dad had always tried to give us the best by working hard every day. I have always been very proud of him because he never gave up. Although my father was tired from work, he always had time to be with his family.
 I remember that at weekends he loved to play with me the whole day. He has always taught me good values. He has gifted me many things that I always wish to have. My Dad has always tried the best to make me a good human being. He wanted to spend time with his family because he missed them.
            However, with the economic crisis on 2008 a lot of people loosed the jobs included my dad. That crisis affected us in the family. Also, my dad got stressed because he couldn't find work anywhere. I remember that my dad was looking for work everywhere but nobody hired him. It passed a month and he didn't find any work, so my dad met a friend and told him that there was a lot of work in the field. My dad thought about it many times if it was good work in the field because he knew that work was very tired, hard, and the paid was not very good. After, he started working in the field. When he started working in the fields, he always complained that her body hurt, he came home and went straight to sleep because the next day he had to get up at 3 in the morning to go back to work. I start thinking about all those terrible conditions in which agricultural workers are exposed and how my dad kept working to give us a better life, even knowing that working in the fields are very dangerous and difficult.

1 comment:



  1. i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect then mirapex as the disease progressed in frebuary last year,and i started on parkinson disease herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and belance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them through there website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com

    ReplyDelete

My Assignments