Friday, May 25, 2018

Two Truths and One Lie



1. -       When I was young I remember that always wanted to be a Tennis player and that dream was fulfilled. I started playing tennis at Calexico with my boyfriend. When I went to College, I realized the school had a tennis team, so I went to the try-outs and made it. I played a year for the tennis team. I used to practice two hours every Tuesday through Friday. Finally, I realized that I wanted to get better, so I started practicing more hours.  




2.-    Something that relaxes and distracts me is to watch series on Netflix. Thanks to my sister I became addicted to Netflix and it became my addiction because it has many interesting things to watch and some of them are series. I like Netflix because I can watch all the series, anime, movies and documentaries that are there. On Vacations I spent my time watching telenovelas like Teresa, Lo que la vida me robo and series like 13 Reasons Why, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead and many more.



3. -       One of the most important achievements that I want is to have my bachelor's degree in Medical Assistant. Work as a Medical Assistant at a clinic or hospital is one of my dreams and to do that I need to graduate. I want to be a medical assistant because I love helping people and I want to make a difference. I hope my smile will be contagious and actually help someone through their day. There is so much hurt and pain in the world and too many people turning their backs on each other and I want to make a difference.

Can you guess which one is a Lie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Assignments