Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Two Truths and One Lie

                  

One of my best skills is to draw. I do it when I have free time. Drawing relaxes and distracts me from a hard day at work, school or whatever I have done. I started to draw when I was a child because I watched at a lot of cartoons and I wanted to recreate them. At first I could not draw them very well, but little by little I was improving my ability in drawing. Nowadays my drawings are much better detailed, but I still need more practice to make them perfect. I will not surrender until i become a good draftswoman.

 One Christmas my love gave me a violin because I wanted a violin a long time ago, so he gave me one for Christmas. Since that moment I practiced and practiced a lot to learn how to play good. One day, I went to a music group because a friend told me that if i wanted to learn how to play violin well, I would to go there. My life changed when I went to that music group because I would never imagine that was a mariachi. The mariachi made me play a song to know if I knew how to play well and i surprised them by playing my violin. Then they invited me to join the Mariachi Nueva Herencia. Finally, I joined the Mariachi Nueva Herencia where I play violin.


Listen oldie Music has always been one of my greatest passions. When I listen to this music genre it makes me reflect about my past, it gets me excited and keeps me in peace. Thanks to my dad I really love oldie music and am not embarrassed of it as many people are. When I was young I remember that my dad always play his old songs in the radio like The Beatles, The Doors, Three Dog Night, Led Zeppelin, and Ten Years After. Also I remember that I wanted to be a singer and make my own music group.  Sometimes I go out with my friends to a bar where they play old music and it makes me feel glad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Assignments