Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Five Favorites Taco Stands in Mexicali



Mexicali is known for its variety of tacos. However, not many are very good although they are tacos and should have the same taste, they do not always have it and that is why there are places where people go to eat often for their flavor delicious. My five favorite taco stands are Tacos del Ferrocarril, Asadero Acatlan, Las Brasas, El Tasajo, and Ocotlan.

1.- The tacos del Ferrocarril are one of my favorite tacos because it's not carne asada they are beef tacos of lamb. I like them because they are soft and warm. Also, they are tacos which are open 24 hours for people who come from parties and want to eat. There are different taco stands in that same place, but all the time is full of people. However, when it is full you can go to the other taco stand because they sell the same. I like to eat there because they are there every day of the week.

2.-Another taco stand is the Asadero Acatlan, its tacos are delicious but it is a bit expensive. However, you fill up very quickly and enjoy it. I do not go to that place very often because it is far from my home. When I go to that place many times the waiters are wasting time, but their tacos are delicious.

3.- Another place of tacos that I like but I do not go regularly is Las Brasas. I like that taqueria very much because this large one has a good space and its waiters are fast and friendly although here also the tacos are a few expensive but you eat very well. Many times and I went with my family to eat there and we left happy because we went as a family and the waiters tended to us very well.

4.- Another taco stand is the Tasajo that place makes me a little fancy that place it is very nice and when you ask for your taco they give you the whole piece of meat inside the tortilla. However, it is a bit expensive but it is very delicious. I do not go regularly to that place because it is very far away.

 5.- Finally, the last taqueria where I go and I love it and I go regularly is the Ocotlan Taqueria. I love going to that place because it is close to my house in Mexicali and the place is not so big and isn't beautiful but it is delicious. The place is very well located; the parking lot is not big. However, it is a taqueria that is always full of people. I go there often with my friends when we feel like eating tacos of carne asada and we always leave that place satisfied. Also, the waiters are very quick and friendly. For that reason I like to go to that place very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Assignments