Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Three Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me?



There are many things that I like to do that people do not know what I like and do. Three things that you probably do not know about me is that I like to play video games, I like Japanese culture a lot, and I like to listen to music oldie.


1.- Playing video games is my passion because it is something that entertains me and amuses me in my free time. I remember when I was little I was always playing video games because I had fun; my favorite game has always been the legend of Zelda. Also, with that game I grew up and I never got bored of playing it and nowadays I still play it because it is a game that brings back many memories of when I was a girl. I will always keep playing it. Thanks to that game I became addicted to video games.  

2.- Another thing that they do not know about me is that I really like Japanese culture. Japanese culture has always liked me, this taste started when I discovered the anime. When I started watching anime I wanted to know where the writer came from or the people who made the anime. At that time I realized that Japanese were the ones who did the anime and some video games like Mario Bros, the Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. At that time I began to investigate more about the Japanese and their traditions and I liked it a lot. Their meals, their arts, places and people are fantastic. I have never gone to Japan and it is one of my dreams to go to that place to know and learn a little more about that place. I love everything about Japan because it is quiet and respectable many people in that place are very calm and friendly. For that reason I would like to go to japan.

3.- Finally, my last thing they do not know about me is that I like oldie music a lot. Thanks to my dad I started to listened oldie music. He was listened that music all the time when I was a little girl. I remember that when it was weekend, always in the morning, I listened to his music of the Beatles, the Doors, Queen, and Led Zeppelin. Nowadays, I still listen that music and my dad too because it is something that we loved. For that reason I never get bored of listening that type of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Assignments